For those of you who haven't already checked out my blog roll, have a look at these new additions:

Qifa Nabki -  A Lebanese political blog (awesome comment on Lebanese politics)
Emad Maher's Photoblog - beautiful, beautiful photos from Alexandria
Hummus Nation - A humourous take on Lebanese affairs
Al-Masri Al-Yum - From the creators of Boursa Exchange, a Cairo food blog with a genius title

I'm particularly impressed by Emad Maher's photos of Alexandria - they really capture the city in a way I've never seen another photo manage. Full credit to Emad, I hope on one trip to the Capital of Memory I can meet the man himself and perhaps purchase some prints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.