Hello all, we've just arrived in Alex after an excellent two days in Cairo, I have lots to tell and all will follow along with some photos of the journey and Cairo and perhaps some from Alex. Just to say I've arrived safely with everyone and the journey, whilst at times hectic and somewhat stressful, generally passed without incident. And I've spoken some Arabic. More soon, hopefully I'll find a apartment in the next few days and the there will be a flood of postings of a more interesting nature. Adios for now,

توماس

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Remember my advice to you Tom old chap! John P
    Anonymous said...
    Yeshabeb! hows it going Tom? it's Becki Arab by the way... just wanted to say good luck in egypt and keep us informed with your pics and stories and... me and kim will keep u informed about the ice hockey because we know you love it so much!! hopefully see you next year!!!! masalama!!
    Angela said...
    Hello Tom! Guess who? Hope your move went well, can't wait to see your new home. Make sure you let us have your address,
    Loads of love xXx
    WiLL_Trew said...
    Hi!!!!

    How's it going out there? Am missing you already. Mum has kept me informed about Mahmud (maybe) and the new apartment. Am buzzing with anticpation for our trip.
    Have started college and am settling in well, (I have my own lab coat!), I've made some new friends and have already had loads of home work.

    Keep in touch!
    Un abrazo
    Will xXx
    Anonymous said...
    I had no idea we'd lost you to Egypt!I'm incredibly jealous!Keep safe,don't fall in the Nile and keep in touch.And when u get back i think a full M.C reunion is in order!Lots of Love.Imogen

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.