Here are some photos of our place, though I'm not sure they really do it justice.



Also, some housekeeping. If you're viewing this site on Internet Explorer then you won't be enjoying TomInEgypt in all its glory. Who knows why but IE pushes everything on my sidebar to the very bottom of the page. This is the most important of many reasons to switch to Firefox or Chrome ASAP! If you have a Gmail account and wish to follow my blog more easily then click "Follow Blog" up there on the dashboard and if you wish to be added to the list of people I email as I update then send me an email at: tom.trewinnard@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.